Below are articles documenting evidence that we cannot go ahead with fracking:
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
- Support to the identification of potential risks for the environment and human health arising from hydrocarbons operations involving hydraulic fracturing in Europe
- Gas fracking: can we safely squeeze the rocks?
- New York compendium of scientific, medical and media findings demonstrating risks and harms of fracking
- A human rights assessment of hydraulic fracturing and other unconventional gas development in the UK
- Is the regulation of unconventional gas and oil exploration in England really ‘gold standard’?
- A report from the West Newton drilling site
- Medact: Health & Fracking – The impacts & opportunity costs
- British Medical Journal – Open letter
- Breast Cancer UK Fact Sheet: Fracking
- Why fracking should be prohibited in Groundwater Source Protection Zones
- Why renewables and energy efficiency are better for jobs than fracking
- Why cutting gas use, not fracking, is the solution for UK energy security